POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : possible bug? : Re: possible bug? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible bug?
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 28 Nov 2004 12:13:44
Message: <41aa0748@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> schreef in bericht
> In article <41a9fbb2$1@news.povray.org> , "Zeger Knaepen"
> <zeg### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote:
>
> > since you guys always want a minimal code, I minimized it even more :p
> >
> > light_source{-500 1}sphere {z,.2pigment{rgb 1}finish{ambient
x*.5specular
> > 1}}
>
> Yet, apart from producing obfuscated code (why using x for a color???),
you
> did not at all provide the information full needed for a bug report.
Either
> the settings you used, nor the platform.

Either you're a very good actor, or you really are a very unpleasant man.

This is no bug-report, otherwise I would have posted it in povray.bugreports
This is only a question: am I missing something, or do other people have the
same problem?  If I am missing something, a setting maybe, then it shouldn't
matter which platform I use.  If it really seems to be a bug, then, and only
then, maybe I will file a bugreport, with a decent minimal code and all the
info you need...

Anyway, if you don't have anything usefull to say, then why even take the
time to hit the reply-button?  Do you like to get on people's nerves ?

cu! (generally speaking, I have actually no wish to ever see you in
particular)
--
ZK AKA SaD
http://www.povplace.be.tf